Low key – I eat this almost every day. It’s mega fast to make, taste damn good and has everything you need after a hard workout (if that’s a thing you like)
P.S. This is a wholesome portion. I’m a big guy and I’m stuffed after this.
- 1 dl oatmeal (I use Axa Bjørn økologisk havregryn)
- 2,5 dl water or roasted almond unsweetened
- 1 banana
- about handfull-ish frozen blueberry
- 1 – 2 tbsp Cottage cheese
- 1 – 2 tbsp maple syrup Akasie Honey
- Cook the oatmeal with water or roasted almond.
- Put everything in a bowl and add frozen blueberry.
- Take a banana and split it in small pieces with a spoon and add in bowl
- Add 1 – 2 tbsp of cottage cheese
- Sprinkle cinnamon and maple cyrup or akaise honey over the whole thang
- Mix it all together so the blueberries de-frozt
Boom-shakalaka! This will give you gains you need! Nom Nom.