Low key – I eat this almost every day. It’s mega fast to make, taste damn good and has everything you need after a hard workout (if that’s a thing you like)
P.S. This is a wholesome portion. I’m a big guy (193 cm and 100kg) and I’m stuffed after this.
Portions: 1 (big portion. I essentially make 1/2 of everything for Christine )
- 1 dl oatmeal (I use Axa Bjørn økologisk havregryn)
- 2,5 dl roasted almond unsweetened
- 1 banana
- 80 g frozen blueberry
- 2 tbsp Cottage cheese
- 1 – 2 tbsp Akasie Honey
- Pinch of salt
- Cook the oatmeal with the roasted almond (amount of roasted almond may vary per oatmeal. Check package). Add the salt when it’s almost ready.
- After it’s done, put in a bowl and add frozen blueberry. Don’t worry about the grams, just add what you would like.
- Take a banana and split it in small pieces with a spoon and add in bowl
- Add 2 big tbsp of cottage cheese
- Sprinkle cinnamon and akaise honey over the whole thang
- Mix it all together so the blueberries de-frozt
Boom-shakalaka!1 This will give you gains you need! Nom Nom.
- 604 calories
- 17 g proteins
- 105 g carbs
- 11 g fat